Wednesday 31 January 2007

Day 5 - Lumps and overnight wear

Can you believe it - Peter comes back for the night and they both sleep through for the first time in 2 MONTHS!! Had a lovely 10.5 hours sleep though - I feel good today!!

Took Fin to LOC this morning and Saeed adjusted the helmet, put a slit in the side which has really helped a LOT with the on/off sagas. He wore it til 4pm after that. He still has a lump but has now fallen asleep in it tonight. First night, fingers crossed it doesnt get disruptive later. Peter's still here so it will be a shared experience.

First trip to Sainsbury's (and out with Fin's hat on really) today. I got a few stares but thankfully no comments. Those that cooed at him didnt mention it. I tried not to give anyone eye contact. I'm not sure I'm ready for questions yet. I've been told that old people are the worst for disapproval and inappropriate questions. I was ready for my "He's just had brain surgery" answer but I never got to use it.

No comments: