Tuesday 27 March 2007

Finley's first steps

Finley took his first steps today at our music group, he has been balancing on his feet for a while now but not putting one foot in front of the other until today.

Helmet is going really well, he is sleeping beautifully in it and I am so happy that it appears to be a better fit. I took it off the other day when we had friends round and they said they can already see a difference. We thought so too but were wondering whether it was just our imagination.

I'm really pleased - I've had my first comment on this blog!! Thanks Jessica from Seattle.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thanks Sarah! We are hoping that keeping up the repositioning will improve his head shape. We'll keep our fingers crossed! I measured Eli's head last night and it was 13cm x 13cm (probably off though since Eli was moving all around). So looks like he is at 100% right now. I will start taking measurements weekly to compare... :)